Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

New Business Nightmare!

Just moved my business account over to Vodafone.  Absolute nightmare so far! I have two business mobile lines.  I requested that one be on 10GB of data, the other 26GB of data.  They sent me two sims with no information as to what sim had what data a...

MLUCKHAM by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to access app

Hii joined Vodafone in October and have never been able to acces the app. I can access my account online.  I always receive the attached message when trying to access app. I have contacted Vodafone on numerous occasions and just keep getting advised ...

MrsJ12 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel Secure Net

Just received a text informing me that Vodafone are activating something called "Secure Net" on my account. I didn't consent to this. I don't want this. I definitely don't want to pay for this. How do I stop it?

jakemun by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 thanks

Entertainment pack help

Hi I'm still waiting for my text to pick an entertainment pack. Is there another way I can get it sorted? 

KFAZ by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Changing from EE to Vodafone

Hi. I am an EE customer who wants to change to Vodafone. Mainly because EE broadband offer is not very attractive. I wouldike to move everything to Vodafone (mobile SIM only plan, broadband, Pay-as-you-go for iPad, LTE Apple Watch) However, I am slig...

Alias by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone Registration Error

Hello, I am currently trying to register on My Vodafone on my PC yet when I fill in all the information and confirm I receive this error message:"We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 491 - [Error ref 1h2]"Is anyone able to...

ICAP protocol error - Vodafone broadband

Didn't get any response over networking section, will try my luck here. Only joined Vodafone broadband yesterday and immediatelly started getting constant error whenever I am trying to view images on imgur.com. I turned my content restrictions off, I...

Number not fully ported?

I moved to Vodafone in late November and my number has been ported successfully except for when I try and text someone else on Vodafone the temporary number still appears (texting people on other networks is fine). If I ring the other Vodafone user m...

Jriddle by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Scam or Error? (Black Friday)

I spent an hour and 25 minutes on the phone to Vodafone on Monday as i'd seen an excellent Black Friday offer via a 3rd party.  As I'm at the end of my contract, i'd called up to find out if VF could get anywhere near the deal and if not that i'd can...

LukeG by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

cannot get text as no mobile coverage

Vodaphone now require a security to text to be sent to access account. However I live in an area with no coverage so am unable to get text and therefore cannot access my account. The "solution" is to purchase a sure signal at £70. Why should I pay th...