Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Phone issue (pay monthly contract)

Hi I’m in need of desperate help. One of my daughters has dropped my phone and a car has ran over it. I now have no phone and my upgrade isn’t due until July. Is it possible to discuss my options with one of the forum guys. Been a loyal Vodafone cust...

GParkin by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Additional weekly charge of £4.50

Why am i being charged an additional £4.50 per week for UME MP 0333003596? I never signed up for anything and i can not afford these payments

LJohn95 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Coverage

Hi, I'm currently abroad for the holidays and my phone will not connect to the network no matter what I do, Was I supposed to reg the number before I left? It says forbidden after vodafone.ie when you try to select it in the network settings.

Ordering

Hello there I ordered a phone online yesterday and they did send me a email saying they will get in touch when I can collect etc... but I was just thinking it was taking some time 

Meg19xx by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone not recognizing my phone number when registering.

I've had my handset for a while now as well as the SIM, since the 3rd December. But whenever I try to register to My Vodafone it dosn't recognize my phone number when it asks for 'Your Vodafone Number'. Please help I would like an easier way to trac...

Capture.PNG

Haven’t received returns pack.

I upgraded my phone/contract at the end of October to an iPhone XR.It would have cost £50 a month but I got it for £40 a month under the condition that I send my previous phone (iPhone 7) to Vodafone. I still haven’t received my returns pack 2 months...

TTLewis by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

£16 Vodafone late payment debt on credit report

Hey I previously had a mobile phone contract for a couple of years with Vodafone, which I continued to roll on monthly after the initial 24 month contract had ended. I called Vodafone in July 2017 to close my account explaining that I was leaving to...

Can't register to My Vodafone

Hiya,I have been trying to set up an My Vodafone account so I can pay my bills for my phone. Whenever I enter my number it says "We can't find your details......". I don't know what to do as I have had this phone for a month now as well.  

Screenshot_20181228-144111.jpg
Yuki24 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Data Promo Being Reduced

Hi, not it sure whether this is on the right board. I was just reading my invoice, and saw the attached picture: so does 60gb of data get taken off me after the 23rd January, when I bought the package it was primarily for the extra data. thanks, aru...