Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

SMS issues IOS

Help! Ongoing issues sending SMS to my sons Vodafone number. Intermittent issues with him sending texts too. Works fine on iMessage- until he uses up all his data! on my iPhone it simply states “message not delivered” in a green SMS bubble and it tak...

MIKE2575 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile number not recognised by Vodaphone

Dear Vodafone, I have been attempting to register for a Vodafone account however apparently my mobile number is not in the Vodafone system. I have done this on WiFi and on 3G and within the app and online. When I type the *#100# code in my number sho...

AlphaBoi by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei mate 20 pro IMEI

Hi, I purchased a Huawei mate 20 pro mid December with the free talkband B5 promotion ongoing. Since then I've tried making the online claim for the free gift but it gives me an error saying that the IMEI is invalid. I've filled in the support form b...

Marcko by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not honouring upgrade offers

On Friday 28th Dec I decided to upgrade my mobile to the new Hauwei mate pro 20 at a cost of £102 for the flexible upgrade. End of contract runs out in April 2019. I agreed to pay this via live chat but was told I couldn’t and I had to do it  contact...

Ricky599 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sky Sports Mobile TV - no valid subscription recognised

I've had a Red Entertainment plan for over a year, but since renewing my contract at the start of May 2018, the Sky Sports Mobile TV app no longer recognises me which means I can't watch any of the channels. The links to "activating my plan" (https:/...

dbhadri by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sky Sports Mobile Pack

Hi, can anyone provide some advice on how to get into my Red Entertainment Sky Sports Plan please? I have registered for the pack via the text message received, have created a Sky ID as it needed, but whenever I try to watch something on the app, and...

donnamm by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bluetooth

Bluetooth won’t switch on- on my Vodafone smart x9 only had it a month 

Lynpea59 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Promotion

Hi all, I am on my 4th Huawei Mate 20 Pro after the first two had 'Green Screen Bleed' issues and the 3rd had a damaged front screen. To top it off I have not received my Huawei Watch GT after pre-ordering the phone. My claim was validated on 22nd No...

Beastie by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone issue (pay monthly contract)

Hi I’m in need of desperate help. One of my daughters has dropped my phone and a car has ran over it. I now have no phone and my upgrade isn’t due until July. Is it possible to discuss my options with one of the forum guys. Been a loyal Vodafone cust...

GParkin by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks