Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

App and website won't let me log in it keeps saying there is technical difficulties try again later I have been trying to log in for 5 days but still won't log in

donlou28 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP with app

Can't get in to the app folks. Just joined today. Vodafone say they've escalated it to Thier app team. Tried everything. Thanks 

Agrs1974 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app

Getting this message when trying to log in for the past week now. Anyone have any idea?  

Screenshot_20181019-195005.jpg
Lynno by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data usage when you aren't using the phone

I'm posting here as I can't use the complaints form as it keeps saying my mobile phone number isn't valid and I'm hoping that someone from Vodaphone picks this up! I phoned customer services on the day the excessive usage occurred on 10th Oct but now...

Flychick by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data not working

I have had my mobile data not working since 26th September, and although its been escalated to 3rd line Technical its still not working. They have also given me a reference no regarding this issue.I am a mobile small business and use my data to get m...

kam12 by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing Incorrectly and no Vodafone email support

It is actually insane that a company this big doesn't have an email support.I am currently not at the UK so I cannot call, and I do not have a Vodafone number but they are billing me anyways!, even after I closed the account and have an email to prov...

Complaint and reduction of tariff

Disappointing technicians, customer service and sales agentsIt's a bit of an experience from hell I have had with the Vodafone. I changed from BT to Vodafone in July 2018 a couple of months ago and it proved to be a huge mistake. My experience has be...

Musto by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks