Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Vodafone account open on credit report

Hi, In December last year, we signed up to switch our home phone and broadband from BT Inifinity 2 to Vodafone. The switch date was a couple of weeks into January. We never heard a thing from Vodafone in the lead-up to the switch, and nothing at all ...

Told Phone Was In Stock IT IS NOT

On thursday i renewed my contract and chose the P20 Pro as my new phone, i was told it was coming into stock the next day and would leave then, i told the agent i did not want to wait for a phone any longer then a day and he said he knows thay are ar...

Data cap

I spoke to an advisor yesterday about turning my data cap on so I didn’t run over. They turned my entire data off and now I can’t use my phone at all unless hooked to WiFi - which I work long hours and I’m not on WiFi. So have to spend the entire day...

louleda by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

PDF bill copy ,?

I have been trying for over a week now to print off the PDF copy of my bill.It just states that it's being prepared and will be ready in 24 hours...that was a week ago and I still can't print it off for my accounts.Anyone else have this problem or is...

152bobby by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missold Upgrade

Hi,I had a cold call from Vodafone to 'review my account'. All was ok, however the representative asked if I had a Spotify contract as I may be able to save money if I take a contract with it included.I told them I have 'Spotify Family' so probably c...

Why can't I charge to bill on Google play movies?

I purchased 3 films on the Google play movies and TV store but cannot purchase any more. I did contact Vodafone to see that there's no mpaybar - which there isn't, and have increased the spending limit to £150. No luck. I wasn't overdue (in collectio...

P20 sms problem

I've a Huawei P20 and suddenly today when I try to send a message it fails. A message comes up saying can't send message on CARD error 500. I've tried rebooting it but it doesn't change anything. I was able to send a message at 5 this morning, but a ...

siashe by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why is WiFi calling proving so hard to get working?

Hi,  i need to have WiFi calling working, as where I live there is a weak signal. I’ve had WiFi calling set up previously on EE and O2 sims and now having moved to Vodafone am trying to get it set up. Like some previous posters, this is proving somew...

My Vodafone app

For two days I have not been able to check my data on MY Vodafone and it gives different reasons each time - technical issues, high volumes, or that services have been suspended and will be restored as soon as possible. Please can someone clarify whe...