Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

loss of service based on a request not made

nazirulghani
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I received a message at 1pm yesterday that my request is being dealt with and I will experience loss of service until its completed. I did not make any request, pay monthly and still have no service. What can I do to get this fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You phone customer service on a phone any phone as urgently as you can and tell them to stop whatever has been requested.  These calls can sometimes be someone attempting to take control of your phone number in order to commit identity theft - ie empty your bank account!  When you've done this, if that's the type of suspicious activity it looks like you contact your bank and inform them too.  Finally, think if you've had any strange requests from "friends" over the last few days!

Thanks for the great advise. contacted Voda and they have made a request to fix is the issue and informed banks.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nazirulghani If you've not been in touch with us to make any changes, I'd advise following @CrimsonLiar's advice and reach out to us so we can take a look into this and revert any changes that have been made. If you're unable to call us, you can also speak to us via an online chat, or via our social channels and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Mark, I contacted Voda using the chatbot and I was told it would be corrected within 24-48 hours.