Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

not able to log into my main account

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,  I'm not able to log into my main Vodafone account,  can access onenumber account with issues.  is anyone else having the same problems.

From my computerScreenshot 2023-11-14 at 20.52.24.jpg

from iPhone app

IMG_0026.jpg

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @Anonymous I hope you're doing well! I know how important it is for you to be able to view and manage your services via the My Vodafone App and Online Account. We'll need to run some account checks and then if needed we can escalate this to the My Vodafone team. So we can do all of this, please reach out to the Social Media Team as we have no account access on the Forum. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Effie,. thanks for replying.  before I seen your message about contacting social Media team,  I called Vodafone and guy put it onto backend team to delete my online account,  and I've to re-register in 48 hours time,  but before doing this, he attempted to reset my password,  which never worked.

@Anonymous Thanks for getting back to us. If you're still having trouble with getting logged into your account, I'd suggest dropping our Social Media team a message. We'll then be able to take a look at your account and work towards getting your logged in again!