Welcome to Vodafone Community
If you're having issues getting service on your GigaCube, please try the following:
1. Firstly check to see if your signal light is on - if yes, please go to number 2. If not, please switch off your GigaCube and remove your SIM card. Please go to number 6 and contact us with the details requested, ensuring you include your SIM card number.
2. If the light is Yellow/Red, please try repositioning the GigaCube in an area with better signal and avoiding any barriers - this may improve your connection.
If the light is Blue/Cyan, please try disconnecting some devices from the GigaCube as this could improve the speeds you're getting.
3. Please connect your Gigacube via Wi-Fi and log in to the Admin Page:
To access the Admin Page:
3a. If this works then you have a data connection - if not please try moving the GigaCube to a different location, avoiding any barriers to see if this improves connection.
Our network status checker will show any unexpected issues and planned maintenance in your area:
5. If everything looks ok and there's no issues in your area/ service should be stable - please visit speedtest.net to perform a speed test and make a note of the results.
6. Send us the GigaCube issue template (below)
Please do not post your personal details on a Community post or publicly on Facebook or Twitter - make sure to only add these details and template to a DM/PM.