Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bought an iphone locked by vodaphone

Bilalahmadbacha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi actually I have purchased iphond 11 pro max from someone else which locked by vodaphone I can only use vodaphone. My question is how to unlock my iphone as I have purchased it from someone else. Another thing, what will happen if that original owner didnt pay the bills Is the iphone will be blacklisted or what

23 REPLIES 23

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazznsarah Which channel of contact did you get through to us on for support? If it was Social Media, did you provide them with evidence of the NUC email confirmation? 

I've used the live chat rather than social media. The agent has said they have submitted a new NUC request for me and I should hear back within the next 24/48 hours. Fingers crossed this time.

It's also a little anoying that when you select to have the chat transcript emailed to you once the chat is over it doesn't seem to get sent.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazznsarah That's some positive news to hear! 👍 Have you checked your Junk/Spam folders in your email inbox for the transcript at all?

I'm on a chat now with support and they are saying they can't do it:

"we can help you with the network unlock code if the phone is directly purchased with us but the phone is purchased with the carphone warehouse and we are only the services provider"