Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MCK

Whitewall66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I.ve recieved my code it's about 21 numbers long but when I start to put it in there's only space for seven numbers.

My Samsung Galaxy 7 stopped working and I'm trying to use my old Nokia Lumia 550

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Whitewall66 

Oh dear you are having a problem unlocking your phone.  It's a difficult one for sure,  I am surprised the pw code is not working for you.  

I have a further suggestion for you, to bring up the unlock menu, put the alternative network SIM in the phone, type ##7820# followed by the unlock code Vodafone have given you and see if this works.

Other than that, let's hope the Social Media Team will get the phone unlocked for your use.

View solution in original position

23 REPLIES 23

AnnS

Hi @Whitewall66 

Oh dear you are having a problem unlocking your phone.  It's a difficult one for sure,  I am surprised the pw code is not working for you.  

I have a further suggestion for you, to bring up the unlock menu, put the alternative network SIM in the phone, type ##7820# followed by the unlock code Vodafone have given you and see if this works.

Other than that, let's hope the Social Media Team will get the phone unlocked for your use.

AnnS let me just say I love you ha ha . It worked I can't thank you enough it's a real weight off my mind. My best mate is in hospital with Covid-19 he's in an induced coma altough he actually woke up last night so hopefully he's on the road to recovery. His family text me everyday with updates I then text and ring everyone else so I couldn't do it last night and had to email everyone instead and spent most of last night replying to them.

I could never be a typist ha ha thank you again Ann.

How do I go about getting mck code? Thanks

Hi @Kingaries 👋 We can help you get hold of an MCK code, please drop our social media team a message via this link, and we will be happy to help.