Sambatey09
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My unlock code I got emailed doesn’t work 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Assuming your in the Uk as Vodafone can't guarantee unlocking will work while outside the Uk although it may do and using an alternative Network Sim Card that is activated i.e connects to mobile data then either the Nuc is wrong and so you would need to speak with Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to get it checked.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Or if your trying to unlock a Samsung phone then some need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Again Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams can help you with this too.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Assuming your in the Uk as Vodafone can't guarantee unlocking will work while outside the Uk although it may do and using an alternative Network Sim Card that is activated i.e connects to mobile data then either the Nuc is wrong and so you would need to speak with Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to get it checked.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Or if your trying to unlock a Samsung phone then some need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc.

Again Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams can help you with this too.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.