Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC code provided by Vodfaone via email not working

NeilC88
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm attempting to unlock a Sony Xperia L4 smartphone with an NUC code that was provided by Vodafone however it has failed 3 times already.

I've tried 2 different network sims, O2 and Three and still I get the message "Network unlock unsuccessful".

I have triple checked the code that was provided by Vodafone via email and can confirm that the IMEI on the email for the smartphone also matches with the IMEI of the actual device.

Can I please have assistance with this from Vodafone technical support as I only have 2 attempts left.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @NeilC88 

A few people seem to experience issues with unlocking Sony phones.  There are some threads on the community that may hold some help from a forum search.

As there is no account access assistance via this forum anymore you would need to ask Live Chat  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to have the Nuc checked.

I don't blame you being cautious as using up all the attempts will Hardlock the phone which means then it'll need sending away by Vodafone to have the counter reset. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.