cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PURCHASED A IPHONE 15 PRO MAX 3 MONTHS AGAO - NOW BLACKLISTED??? - Cant make calls or get signal.

Bally84
2: Seeker

i have the proof of purchase, and the box, and now 3 months later - the phone has been blacklisted - vodafone according to the apple store? what is going on? how can i get it unblocked / unblacklisted?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If the phone was purchased direct from Vodafone with an Evo contract  @Bally84 , definitely drop the Social Team a message by following this information: Contact the Social Team 

Bally84

i've tried contacting the social team, to no avail - been on chat via the tobi thing for 5 hours - i just cant seem to get through to the black listing team to send them my proof of purchase so they can remove the the black list

Janey

Hi @Bally84 Thanks for dropping us a message! If the phone has been blacklisted, it usually means that it's been reported to us as lost or stolen. Although, I appreciate it's a little odd for it to suddenly happen after 3 months of you owning it! If you bought the phone independently and not from us then I'd recommend contacting the original seller for more information. If you've used a Vodafone SIM with the phone, we should be able to confirm the blacklisting but we may not be able unblacklist it. Nevertheless, please give our a shout on our social channels, as suggested by @AnnS, and we'd be happy to look into this further.