Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

AngryCustomer19
2: Seeker

Please help.

I've had my phone turned into a useless peice of plastic for trying to leave Vodafone and move too New Zealand Vodafone.

Like hundreds of others I've sent off for NUC and received one that doesn't work, after being told I would not need a code too swap between Vodafone networks (WRONG)

I have now spent hours and hours of lengthy research and phone calls with clueless Vodafone call centre morons, who are unable too help with this issue.

Even spoke with Samsung who assure me it is a master code I need off Vodafone who receive the master codes when the Samsung phones are new, before I can use the NUC.

Why after so many reported issues is this still an on going error?

Does anybody at Vodafone get any basic training?

Is there compensation available for those of us who have to endure this complete madness and wasted time?

I am now 12000 miles from home without a working phone thanks too Vodafone complete lack of communication and knowledge I see some people even have had too use a third party unlock tool! 

Please Vodafone Unlock my phone! This is your network issue, I find this level of service disgusting and akin too day light robbery as your customers pay for your non existent service.

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The subject of a mastercode  / unfreeze code has indeed been raised a few times and should in my opinion be supplied along with the Nuc as standard when its needed.

The problem your going to have also is that Vodafone UK cannot guarantee that an Nuc will work.if the phone is not in the UK  !

Also in my opinion networks should now really supply phones already unlocked out if the box. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AngryCustomer19 We're committed to resolving this for you and getting your phone unlocked for you. As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, the master code may not process as you're currently connected to a non-Vodafone UK network.

So we can try this, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your Community username and a link to your post. You then won't need to repeat yourself.

Hi Natasha

Any update regarding the Master Code? and how long will it take. it has been more than 2weeks now.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'd advise the master code can take 14-21 working days @mumus36 - we'd need to contact our manufacturer and there's a slight delay with requests at the moment. If you've not reached out to us through Facebook or Twitter yet through the link above and this timeframe has passed, please pop us a message and we can take a look into your unlock request.

Hi Natasha

Any news/update?

Mus

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're unable to discuss account related issues via a public forum @mumus36. Did you pop us a message through Facebook or Twitter? If so reply to our latest message there and we'll chase this for you. 

Mark

Yes, I did.

Mus

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great @mumus36, I'm sure we'll be able to provide an update on your NUC request, along with any help following the next steps once you've received this.

Miguel1961

Como obtengo número puk de desbloqueo de red