Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock Mobiwire Ayasha

Graham12345
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have received my NUC to unlock my PAYG Mobiwire Ayasha phone from the Vodafone network. Unfortunately this phone, which I purchased from Vodafone, is not listed on the unlocking instructions webpage. When I insert a non-Vodafone SIM it states SIM blocked but there is no box or prompt to enter the NUC.

Can anyone help?

28 REPLIES 28

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Marinus2000 

After you've entered #7525#unlocking_code#1# does anything happen or not? If not, could you please try holding in the red 'phone down' button in for a few seconds after entering the code and see if this helps? Let us know how you get on! 

Hi.

Thanks for quick response.

following your instructions... when holding down the red button the phone more or less immediately starts to switch off and switch on again... thus reboot.

The problem remains the same: sim blocked.

Other suggestion?

Thanks.

Hi @Marinus2000 do you see any acceptance message after entering the code? I do believe the best option now if you are still having difficulties is to escalate this with our NUC team just in case there is an issue with the code you have been given, for us to do this can you contact the team here and we will be able to raise this with the relevant team.

Hi. I have the same problem. Can you help me out please?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SF2019 - We can help to get your phone unlocked. Please get in touch with us via one of the following options: 

• Twitter using @VodafoneUK
  • Facebook using Vodafone UK
  • Live chat

Hi there alex,just wondering if you can send thatemaiktomeaswell as I am sharing the same difficulties

Can I send me the message aswell

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Esasamahmood, We can certainly take a look into this and help get your NUC (Network Unlocking Code), as we need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message on either Facebook or Twitter and we'll be in touch.  

Linwoodgray
1: Seeker

Yes it's your lucky day 

Here is the solution 

Do the following insert a non accepted sim it will say sim blocked 

Enter the following combination 

#7525#(your unlock code supplied)#1#

The phone will say done switch off and power up again the phone will be unlocked 

Note to anyone else this solution works on other models also not just this one