Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock code not arrived yet

GrantBulman567
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Im trying to unlock my old iphone for my mother who is in hospital got an email confirming my request but nothing else is there any one who can help me as it’s a matter of urgency.

many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @GrantBulman567 - I'm sorry to hear your mother's unwell. 

It usually takes up to 10 working days to get an unlock code and it'll be emailed out to - unless it's an Apple phone and then you'll just receive confirmation it's unlocked and steps on how to update it on the phone. 

You can see more information on our Network Unlock Help page. 

If it's been longer than this, please pop my team a message over on social media so we can check it for you 🙂

Hello

I’m finding this whole presses very stressful I’ve tried social media and it’s just a load of predictive answers it’s now been 11 days since I received confirmation that vodafone would unlock my phone not to mention it’s another day my mother in law no communication with us.

could u please sort.

many thanks

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Apologies if you've not been able to speak to our team @GrantBulman567. If you've dropped us a Direct Message on either of our social channels, you'll be greeted by our BOT. If you select 'Get Started' and then 'Asked to DM', you'll get through to the team. Be sure to choose the correct category when contacting us, for the best reply. 

I can see that you mentioned it's an iPhone, what model is it? In this case you wont receive an NUC (Network Unlock Code) - you'll just get confirmation on the phone that it is unlocked, though a lot of our Apple products are already unlocked. Have you tried an alternative networks SIM in the phone?