Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlock code

jayrox
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I requested a Network Unlock Code on the 3rd of May, was told it would take at the most 10 working days, I still have not heard anything, when I log into my account it says my account is inactive (which it is) but how do I find out what is happening with my Network Unlock Code, I got an email on the 3rd of May saying you would let me know when the code is ready?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The social media team might be able to help you via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Also some phone's are now unlocked already so if you haven't already please do try your sim card in the phone.

Some Vodafone Highstreet Stores also have nuc on file in-house so you could try popping in a local one with ID to ask  @jayrox 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers

The social media team might be able to help you via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Also some phone's are now unlocked already so if you haven't already please do try your sim card in the phone.

Some Vodafone Highstreet Stores also have nuc on file in-house so you could try popping in a local one with ID to ask  @jayrox 

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @jayrox 

You don't mention the phone you are wanting to unlock.

If this is an iphone the email you received can be a little deceptive, it basically means Vodafone have submitted the request to Apple.  The trick is to keep trying an alternative SIM in the phone or synchronise to Finder, if Apple have done their part and processed the unlocking on Apple data base you will get an unlocked message on the screen.

Should this be a Samsung phone, some Samsung phones need MSK Master Code to be entered to bring up the unlock menu, make sure Vodafone give you this top secret code.

Thanks for the reply, my phone is an Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

BandOfBrothers

Nice phone @jayrox 

May then I assume your other network sim card won't work in the phone?

If not then please do follow the suggestions I mentioned earlier.

Current Phone  >

Yes I put the sim card in and it asks for an unlock code.

All sorted now, did it through Facebook Messenger, thanks.

BandOfBrothers

That's fantastic news @jayrox  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >