Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking HUAWEI r219h

Sbb8
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a HUAWEI r219h device. I received an unlock code today. I have followed the instructions and logged into the router but am never promoted for the unlock code. I have tried about 40 times to no avail. I’ve spent hours on to tech support who have frankly been useless. 

ive seen a few threads on this so it seems common- can anyone help? 

please don’t post or link me to the standard instructions as I’ve tried many many times to get this to work- I am just not promoted to enter the code. 

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Sbb8 

You may have seen this thread: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Unlocking/Unlocking-a-mobile-WiFi-device/td-p/2605338

You would need the correct gateway for the device usually found under the battery.

If you still have problems this will be something the Social Team will easily solve for you.  The Team can be contacted through social channels here: Contact Us 

Still doesn’t work! I’ve spent 5 hours on chat to tech support and they couldn’t even get it to prompt for the unlock code. Tried all the instructions many many times 

AnnS

Just to confirm @Sbb8 you are using an alternative network SIM in the device for the unlock prompt to work.

Correct

Correct but I’m still not getting the prompt 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us @Sbb8 - please get in touch with us over social media as @AnnS so we can help further 🙂