main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

phone not listed for unlocking with my NUC - Nokia TA-1019

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My phone not listed on the Vodafone pages for unlocking with my NUC - Nokia TA-1019.

Can I use this method:

1. Turn off the phone
  2. Insert a non-Vodafone SIM
  3. Wait for the SIM Unlock screen to open
  4. Type in your NUC and press enter

In that case, where is ENTER key on a button phone?

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
17: Community Champion
View more options

Thanks for your advice.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on my Nokia TA-1019

@63johnw wrote:

Hi @djaerff  not sure if this will help?

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/Where-do-I-enter-my-NUC-code-on-a-Nokia-130/m-p/263511...

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're having getting your phone unlocked @djaerff. I've emailed our NUC team, to see if they can shed any light on this; I'll get back to you as soon as I hear anything. 

View more options

Please try the following @djaerff and let me know if this works:

1. With the Vodafone SIM card inside the phone
  2. Type ##782# and call
  3. Enter unlock code
  4. Your device is already unlocked message shall be displayed
View more options

hI,

AFTER ENTERING THE CODE YOU MENTION AND PRESSING CALL, I RECEIVE 'UNKNOWN COMMAND'

Could it be that this happens because I'm in Norway and my Vodafone SIM cards don't work abroad?

View more options

I'm sorry for any confusion @djaerff We're unable to gaurantee your NUC will work whilst your abroad. You'll need to follow the steps advised whilst being connected to a UK network.

View more options