Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

samsung A20e NUC code

hakancpu
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all. I have samsung A20e with region lock by vodafone. So I alredy requested NUC code for unlock this my cellphone but something going wrong with all have message on the phone screen that about I have to enter network unlock puk number. So I think alrady have been tried many times that code and also I just blocked now.So how I can solve this issue inm this case?

Thanks for all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A region lock is different to a phone unlock @hakancpu 

A region lock is removed by making at least 10 minutes of calls in the country of origin using a local sim card ringing a local number.

Region Lock.
"All current Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought. Assuming it's not also locked to a specific network, using a SIM from the same regional origin as the phone for at least 5 minutes of total talktime will disable the regional lock and allow you to use a SIM from any other region from then on."

A Nuc is different as this opens up the phone to accept all networks sim cards. Some Samsung phones also need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc. Customer services can give that.

However of the phone has become hardlocked due to too many Nuc attempts that has failed then Vodafone need to send the phone off for the counter to be reset before you can try again.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

A region lock is different to a phone unlock @hakancpu 

A region lock is removed by making at least 10 minutes of calls in the country of origin using a local sim card ringing a local number.

Region Lock.
"All current Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought. Assuming it's not also locked to a specific network, using a SIM from the same regional origin as the phone for at least 5 minutes of total talktime will disable the regional lock and allow you to use a SIM from any other region from then on."

A Nuc is different as this opens up the phone to accept all networks sim cards. Some Samsung phones also need a MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code as well as the Nuc. Customer services can give that.

However of the phone has become hardlocked due to too many Nuc attempts that has failed then Vodafone need to send the phone off for the counter to be reset before you can try again.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

yes you are right about all and thanks for answer

so as I understood I have to give back this phone to any vodafone shop for solve