Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancellation of V-Multitracker Trackisafe Subscription

LindaI
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
  • Hi, I would like to cancel my subscription for my V-MultiTracker Trackisafe device. Following advice given by Vodafone Community members, I've tried to initially register the device on the V by Vodafone app but the app doesn't recognise the Product ID number I enter. Grateful for advice on how to proceed please. 
4 REPLIES 4

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @LindaI, I'm sorry to hear this. Can you please call our V by Vodafone team on 03333 040 191, so they look into this issue with the product ID.

Hi, I would like to cancel mine also but that number won't allow you to talk to a human or progress unless you enter a valid Vodafone mobile or landline. Please help

You should be able to get through to a member of our team by calling the number in Dane's message @Thereamightyimp. If you'd prefer not to call us regarding this, you can reach out to us via one of our social channels.

Hi,

I have used one of these trackers for the last year with my mum. Unfortunately it has stopped working, so I have bought a replacement one, this one though is second hand and I am having trouble registering it on a data plan. it keeps telling me the product id is not valid.

I would like to talk to someone about it, but your phone system is rubbish and I have been through all your menus many times, but none of them will take me to a real voice where I can discuss the tracker.

Any thoughts please, and do not say ring 03333 040 191 as that has no options for to speak to someone about a V tracker.

Tim