main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

V by Vodafone

Delete device from Trackisafe app

2: Seeker

I bought a second multi tracker and returned it for a replacement because the battery life was rubbish. I deactivated the subscription in the V app. The TRACKISAFE app still shows the device at my home location along with the two live devices, which is really annoying. How can I delete the device from the TRACKISAFE app?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

@Gadgetdriver - In the main app screen, have you selected the device you’d like to remove and then at the bottom of 'your device’s details screen', tapped ‘Remove this device’ (then followed the instructions from there)?

View more options

Thanks! Sorted.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi Gemma,

I'm trying to do the same thing but see no option to remove my device at the bottom of the screen. Can you help? I've looked at everything and see no option to remove my first faulty device.

Thanks,

View more options

You’ll need to do what Gemma said, but it’s in the V app, not the Trackisafe app.

View more options