Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vsos error

Doolin
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When I try to invite a member to the vsos band app I keep getting an error saying that the invite couldn't be prepared.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This means that the family member you invited hasn't yet accepted your invitation @Doolin - They just need to download the app and accept the invite 😊

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @Doolin  try the V team for help

https://v.vodafone.com/uk/contact

I did 🙄 they said its a very unusual error keep trying. I have tried numerous numbers with no luck. It's absolutely useless if you can't add family members.

63johnw

Sorry that wasn’t much help @Doolin  added myself and my two brothers to mams band with no issues. Hope it works for you soon. 

No problem and thanks for the support. Yesterday I added myself (administrator) my sister and niece with no problem but today I can't add 1 more for some reason.

You would think when it shows an error it would give you some clue how to get over it.

This morning it's telling me that the invite is "pending" can support shed any light on what that means please

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This means that the family member you invited hasn't yet accepted your invitation @Doolin - They just need to download the app and accept the invite 😊