6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is 4G / LTE turned On in the iPhones connection settings @Patfin52 

Can you get 3G etc ?

Has 4G worked before ?

Have you recently ported to Vodafone ?

Also can you not get 4G anywhere or in one particular place.

Vodafone status-checker. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

We have read from some that their Vodafone account did not have 4G provisioned too to which customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can check your account.

As a process of elimination perhaps try your sim card in another phone if you can.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes can get 3G came over to Vodafone today had 4 g before have been onto Vodafone they have changed settings still can't get on 

BandOfBrothers

@Patfin52 wrote:

Yes can get 3G came over to Vodafone today had 4 g before have been onto Vodafone they have changed settings still can't get on 

You've ported to Vodafone from another UK Network today @Patfin52 

This might be having an impact to which Vodafone Customer services can check out.

Sometimes it can take a little while for the porting in files to settle properly or they need to flush your account possibly to get things freed up.

Current Phone  >

Hi found out why I cant get 4G on phone is because I have pay as you go and not a contract, I'm still paying Vodafone so what is their problem so gonna get my phone unlocked and go with someone else they can do one 

BandOfBrothers

@Patfin52 wrote:

Hi found out why I cant get 4G on phone is because I have pay as you go and not a contract, I'm still paying Vodafone so what is their problem so gonna get my phone unlocked and go with someone else they can do one 

Whis told you this @Patfin52 

It does not matter wether your on Payg or contract 4G is still available to both.

For example I'm on Vodafone UK Payg and receive 4G.

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @Patfin52 

If you have ported over a number you should be able to connect to the 4G service.

I would let the Social Media Team  take a look at your account, it may be that 4G simply needs enabling on your account.