cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Any Vodafone ES clients (and iPhone users) here?

forcemani
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Long story, short question: has anyone here looked into getting the new iPhone 12/12P/12PM/12Mini from Vodafone?

Longer story: I ask because, 2-3 years ago, I got the iPhone 8 for myself (and the X for my wife) via Vodafone, pretty much the week those phones became available to the public.

But I'm seeing a weird issue on Vodafone´s website. When searching for a new phone, if you say "soy cliente"....NO new iPhones even show up as being for sale https://speedtest.vet/ . (Only the iPhone SE and a single Apple Watch!)

But if you search as a potential customer/as a non-client, they have every iPhone under the sun available for both sale and financing....(and tons of stock, too - some stores are showing a stock 30-50+ of each type of iPhone!)

Any ideas why this is? I sort of understand "new clients get the best deals" but I don't understand why preexisting clients wouldn't even have basic access - at any price - to the new phones.

Gracias por la ayuda!

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @forcemani - this is the Community for Vodafone UK accounts. It sounds like you may be referring to a Vodafone España 😊