main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple Watch - End of contract

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I need some help with my Apple Watch line! i'm coming to the end of my contact and noticed on the website the amount to be paid has now disappeared which means I can now go sim only? I've noticed my bill is still the usual amount but the option to cancel my apple watch subscription is on my Vodafone App. What happens if I went ahead with this? would that mean it would cancel and I can now go to the £7 monthly to keep my watch Celluar?

Thanks!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to have a word with Live Chat or Customer Services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access. I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

An update basically resets everything to a new contractual agreement.

I wish you all the best with this situation @Matt_AT9 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Matt_AT9 

Please see this link from the website :Apple Watch As you can see if you cancel your iphone plan you will no longer be able to use date, make call or send texts on your Apple watch.

However, if you are planning on changing tariff to SIM only and keeping your watch data, you would also need to keep the OneNumber.

The best way forward is to speak to Vodafone, or visit a store, they will be in the best position to advise accordingly.

View more options