iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch Error Code 2001

2001Hello, I have tried all the procedures to connect my Apple Watch to Vodafone one number. Nothing has been done, no customer service, chat service, in-store could do anything for this. Been a week doing all this. Already reset my apple watch for m...

8D36F6AB-A9C8-4304-AAD3-ED8ACBC93770.png
Mayankkm by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My Vodafone app will not open

The My Vodafone app will no longer open although it did when I first registered my account on it. I have not used it for a long time. I have tried deleting the app, switching of my wifi and reinstalling it, but still it is unable to find my account. ...

ShirlB by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

iPhone 7 - Plays random song after calls with headphones in

I have an iPhone 7 which I use for work.  I make a lot of calls with the headphones in as it frees my hands to type.  However, it has developed an annyin habbit.  Once I hang a call up, the music player kicks in to play a random song.  Can anyone she...

AFM by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch series 5

It’s a bit poor there isn’t much selection of watches on Vodafone compared to O2 and EE. I wonder when Vodafone will actually have a proper range and be able to choose what you want... anyone else think this?

se4njb7 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g not working on some iOS apps

Hello My 4g isn’t working on some of my apps. I have tired  re installing the apps, and have checked to see if the data is switched on... but I’m not sure what else to do.  Its works on safari my bank app my Vodafone app and WhatsApp however wont let...

Sb12345 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Visual Voicemal

Have a new iPhone XR, and new to Vodafone.is anyone able to tell if visual voicemail works with Vodafone and of so, how to get it working?  

iwatch series 4 mobile data plan not activating

Vodafone When I try to set up mobile data from the iwatch app via the iPhone it’s says "Activating" then it goes to a white screen saying loading please wait this should take a few seconds then it just goes back to the iwatch up with the option to "S...

pologin by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account number on Mobile App

Is there anywhere we can see our Mobile number on the iOS Mobile app? Been looking for ages and can’t find it!

Esim Live Chat get your s... together Vodafone!!

No comments, just live chat transcript: Vodafone : Thanks for choosing to chat with us. Your query is Esim. An agent will be with you shortly.D : Hi is there esim for iPhone now availableD : ?Puneet : Hello D Puneet : How are you?D : excellentPuneet ...

dima237 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

I want to write a complaint!

I really cannot express how fuming how I am with Vodafone and their lies! Multiple times I have been lied to now! I ordered a Apple Watch last month and since I ordered it I promised next day delivery every day for a week! Nothing tipped up no texts ...