Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need a good performance phone.

TovinoThomas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

the only thing I care about is performance, accessibility(no bloatware, sensible user interface), and occasionally gaming. at least a 6" screen would suffice. I have never owned an android before so I only knows a few things about version but preferably something I'd be able to customize around with it (rooting, changing OS or firmware of my choices)Akinator https://xender.vip/ https://testmyspeed.onl/

What phone would you guys recommend? Battery life is a plus but I generally carry a power bank(s) around anyway so It's fine to sacrifice this for other plus sides imo.

I have absolute no interests for cameras, any other gadgets, or anything else not mentioned above but would still be good to know about what you're recommending, thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I assume your not wanting an iPhone with iOS as you've posted in the iOS forum @TovinoThomas  :Smiling:

You cant root an iPhone as such and jailbreajing is very much hit and miss if its available for the phone and iOS that's being used. I've jailbroken iPhones for years and as such their are pros and cons.

iPhones and iOS are sandboxed off by apple so customisation is very limited.

When rooting an android phone one has to be careful as the Knox counter can be tripped thus voiding warranty and installing a custom rom can bring negatives too.

I've used the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge , s8 and now the Note 9 and I'm very happy with the way I can heavily customise it to how I want it to operate and how the Ui looks.

The plus models and my Note has larger batteries thus I get around 2.5 days of heavy usage.

However battery life is a subjective topic as we all use and set up our phones differently. 

Although i don't game etc but i am a power user.

I'm more than happy to answer any more specific questions.   :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@immortalGoku145 wrote:

Anything above iphone 8 and samsubg galaxy note 13 are good phones, They should run the latest gbwa and latest fmwhatsapp apk smoothly.

The current newest phone is the Samsung Note 10+ 5G which I'm using @immortalGoku145 

The next model to be launched is the Samsung Note 20.

I've not heard of a Samsung Note 13.

Was that a mis key ?  :Winking_smiley:

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.