Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blank page when clicking login on myvodafone app - iPhone 6

BI
2: Seeker

When I try to click the Login button on the My Vodafone app, a blank screen appears.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We need to get this checked out in more detail @BI and see if everything is registered correctly on our side.

So we can do this, please drop the Social Media team a message here with a screenshot or screen recording of what happens when you try to access your account details in the My Vodafone services. 

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @BI 

Are you able to view your usage from the App or is it just the account part you are unable to log onto?

If you are able to access the Application and clearing the cache and data is done directly from the Application try going into the Application settings and reset the Application, follow this with a reboot. You should have the latest version of the Application, this is 10.31.1.

As far as the iphone 6 is concerned the latest software the phone is able to run is iOS12, the latest software for the iphone is 15.5. This may be a compatibility issue with the Application and iOS but of course, I may be wrong.

It’s just the account part I’m unable to login to and I’m unable to access app settings unless I login.

Could you please try uninstalling the app completely, updating your phone and then redownloading the app to see if you can then access the account section @BI 

I  think tried uninstalling the app already and I cannot update my iPhone as it is unsupported by apple, I am using iOS 12 right now.

Thanks for letting me know @BI Are you able to access all areas of the My Vodafone online account? 

No. I can’t access all areas.

We need to get this checked out in more detail @BI and see if everything is registered correctly on our side.

So we can do this, please drop the Social Media team a message here with a screenshot or screen recording of what happens when you try to access your account details in the My Vodafone services. 

BI

When I open the myvodafone app it says that I have jailbreak on my iPhone but I don’t.

BandOfBrothers

Did you recieved the iPhone as new from Vodafone or Apple.

i.e 

You've not bought the iPhone privately ?

I'm asking because if you've acquired the iPhone privately then the previous owner could have jailbroken it, if a jailbreak exists for your model of iPhone and current iOS.

Or if this has just started happening have you recently downloaded something like an app or updated the software etc.

One way to remove all the files etc of a jailbreak was to restore via iTunes @BI 

An Apple Store Genius Bar Employee can check out the iPhone for you.

To add try deleting the Vodafone app from the iPhone and from your iTunes and any relevant icloud back up and then re download the Vodafone app to get a fresh install to see if that helps.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.