Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connecting cellular apple watch- terrible tech support

Maz999
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Wanted to connect Apple watch to a data plan. Quite straightforward, they sent me out an e-sim within an hour. Rang technical support to get help with connecting apple watch. Was told to ignore the e-sim number and then he put a request for a sim swap(?) through, saying that I would now have to wait up to 24 hours for a new e sim number. 

24 hours later and there's no new e-sim. So rang technical support, who said it can take up to 72 hours! Really seemed like technical support had no idea what they are doing. I decided to just cancel... it took me over 50 minutes to do this whilst speaking to an advisor. 

My business partner made a similar request with EE which tool 10 minutes! Really frustrating...is there a way to go in store and have this done more efficiently?

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Maz999 I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get your Apple watch connected after speaking with our Tech team. Of course you can take out a data plan for this at your local Vodafone store. Just pop in and one of the team will be able to set your plan up and help you sync this to your watch.

Thanks Mark, appreciate the help. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @Maz999