Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data never works abroad

Steve_bus_user
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had a Vodafone business iPhone for 7 years. In the last two years it hasn’t worked abroad. In Finland, Sweden, Germany and the US it has not worked. I have spent many hours on the phone to  Vodafone, trying countless things, they have assured me it would work next time I am abroad, I am currently in Stockholm, I have an iPhone 14 Pro, with no data again, any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I do not believe Vodafone Uk can guarantee that certain aspects will work as your on a foreign network @Steve_bus_user 

The only troubleshooting steps you can do is ensure the phone's relevant settings are right for abroad use, and ensure roaming is activated on your account. 

An interim option is to utilise Wi-Fi when available and or use a local sim card. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve_bus_user! @BandOfBrothers is right, there is only so much we can do with regards to roaming networks as we're unable to access the network and masts you're connecting to abroad. If you haven't already, please reach out to the Social Media Team through Facebook at vodafone.uk/3K1e4GB, X at vodafone.uk/3nfdPyY, or Instagram: https://ig.me/m/vodafone, and we'll be able to take a look at your phone and SIM with you to ensure you're as set up as you can be to use your services abroad 😊