Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error 2404 when attempting to log in to Vodafone app via sim

Reynu
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I’m having problems to log in to my Vodagone account even after contacting tobi and having re-registered.

if I try to log in I get ‘unexpected error occurred when trying to log in’.

if I skip login amd try to use sim the error code is 2404.

This has persisted for over a week now.

Anybody has had similar problems? I’m not able to login either through web interface. It’s not a new account and I’ve been able to log in previously so totally puzzled what the issue is and nobody seems to be able to help despite many chats to agents through to i.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Unless you have already tried clearing your cookies and cache @Reynu give this a try. 

If the online account is logging on successfully the Application should follow.

If you still have problems for account access drop the Social Team a message through Twitter or Facebook social channels and they will help.

I cleared cookies on PC and this didn’t solve it. How do I clear cookies in the Vodafone app? Already un-installed it and re-installed and I still get error 2404.

AnnS

Uninstalling is always a good place to start @Reynu .  I see you are using an iphone, when you uninstalled the previous App, you would have needed to delete the Finder back up from your Apple account, if this was not completed you would have reinstalled the back up and not the new version.

When you are able to access the Application, you can reset the App by going into the Application settings.

You have already been through the usual Customer Service channels, you can contact the Social Team here: Contact Us they will understand the problem and have a lot more success.