main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

How do I turn off the voicemail text message alerts ?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Selly1602
2: Seeker

I keep getting texts to tell me that voicemail has no new messages. I have visual VM set up so really don't need the texts. 

I've tried to turn it off in the VM settings but I only have the option to select it, not to deselect. 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Selly1602 

If your finding no help in the settings or the support page How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-my-voicemail. then customer services via 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via mContact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to advise and help.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Selly1602 

If your finding no help in the settings or the support page How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-my-voicemail. then customer services via 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via mContact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to advise and help.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View solution in original position

View more options
JGunion
4: Newbie

Can anyone help me. The messages come every few minutes and I don’t know how to stop them 

View more options
Mark

Hey @JGunion, if you've been unable ot find a solution is the guide @BandOfBrothers posted, pleas try following these steps: 

Dial 121

Option 1 - main menu

Option 4 - mailbox settings

Option 3 - message Alerts

Option 5 - slamdown notification

Option 3 - disable slamdown notification

View more options