Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I can't connect my Apple Watch 5 to my data plan

DigitalAJD
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can anyone please help???

I have recently purchased my Apple Watch series 5 from Vodafone and when i purchased it Vodafone said i was able to link my current data plan with the watch.

No matter how I try and how many different people I speak to at Vodafone no one can help.

I think I should realise that this is not an easy fix when Vodafone technical department can't even fix the problem.

No one at Vodafone seems to know how to correct error code 2005.

I have swapped my sim and updated the EID and have been assured that this would resolve the issue, but the problem hasn't disappeard.

16 REPLIES 16

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately judging by the recent posts on the forum your not alone with this.

I can only advise to persevere with customer service or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There isn't account access assistance via the Vodafone forum @DigitalAJD 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

alanodlin
7: Helper
7: Helper

I've had my series 5 watch which I bought directly from Vodafone on subscription for a week now and they still haven't been able to connect it to cellular data! I've been on the phone every day and they just say "it will be done in 24 hours" guess what? It never is! I've just spoke to to them again as they have said they've processed a new connection order and I've said they have until 4pm to sort it or I'm returning the watch! 
they really don't have a clue what to do!

I'm also unable to connect a series 3 watch to my existing pay monthly plan. Within the Watch app, Vodafone is appearing, but it just says "waiting". Been like that for more than 24 hours now. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @neilly93 and @DigitalAJD. It's disappointing to hear you're both having issues getting your Apple Watches connected to your plans too, we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

We'll need to access your accounts to get you both up and running - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

VF are currently unable to connect the phone to the watch.  I am in discussions with the Directors office and they have confirmed this.  I am leaving mid contract after 15 years!

Can you help me too? My username on here is lexie2006 I'm having the same issues.

Hello, I have the same problem. I have an iPhone X and have bought an Apple Watch series 5. I have called Vodafone who have assured me it will be fixed. But it hasn't. Please arrange for this to be fixed immediately. Thanks. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Riafflew have you sent us a private message through Facebook or Twitter as @TJ advised? As we're unable to discuss account related issue's on a public forum, we'll need you to do this. Once we've got your message we'll be able to help get you reconnected.

Yes.  I have started a new thread on this forum yesterday  and have contacted Vodafone Via Facebook messenger yesterday. No one has replied