Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 12 Pro Max Delivery

Amar47singh
2: Seeker

I ordered iphone 12 pro max on 19th and they said its been delivered in 2 to 3 weeks and sometimes its been delivered in a week and now its 3 days and it still shows your order is confirmed but not dispatch yet. I just want to know if anybody ordered on 19th or 20th should they get there phone or not.

5 REPLIES 5

Ayaan

You’ll be waiting for a while . Ordered on preorder which was the 6th and I still haven’t received my phone yet 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey guys @Ayaan @Amar47singh - We appreciate your ongoing patience with us getting the iPhone 12/Pro/Pro Max out to all of our customers who have ordered them. We're currently waiting on stock to then dispatch to you - You should be kept updated every week or so in regards to stock change and when your phone is dispatched.

If you do need any further updates on your order, please don't hesitate to get in contact

Please tell me when the phone are back in stock any date because now we are just waiting we don’t know how long it will take. Please tell us any date then we know when we got our handsets 

I ordered my 12 pro max on 23rd Nov, initially it said 1-2 weeks delivery time but just today its now changed to 3-4 weeks, however on their website its still be advertised as 1-2 weeks - surly this is misleading and needs to be changed? We need more information than just 'its not in stock' and throwing random delivery dates at us. 

Hi Lish18 I ordered iphone 12 pro max on 19th and they said 1-2 weeks and then it shows same like you but yesterday I received a email from vodafone DPD and thwy deliver my phone today and now i track it from DPD app in 1 hour i get the phone. So dont worry it shows sometime 3-4 weeks but after 6 or 7 days you see DPD send you a tracking link and the phone will be delivered to you.