Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ive been ssent an iphone from Vodafone but I am not a customer

notmyphone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

how do I get it back to them?  already spent an hour in an unhelpful chat and 17 minutes on hold to be told to call a complaints line that isn't taking calls right now.

im trying to do the right thing but Vodafone don't seem interested?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

A Vodafone Highstreet Store can take it back if they have changed from Ckick and Collect to usual business @notmyphone 

Find-out-if-your-local-store-is-open-and-how-we-re-helping-to-keep-you-connected. 

Or try the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your reply - I'm not interested in going out of my way to fix their mistake, ive already spent too much time on this.

Why cant a courier be sent to be from them to collect?

AnnS

Hi @notmyphone 

This may not be a Vodafone mistake, you wouldn't have been sent a phone on a monthly contract without a valid reason and someone has enough information on you to take out a 24 month pay monthly iphone contract in your name. This would have involved a credit check and the first thing to do is to check your credit file, just in case there is anything else you need to know.

I would recommend speaking to the Social Team through Twitter or Facebook DM, they will be able to get this cancelled and your credit file amended for the search.

edited to add:  @notmyphone You should have received an email from Vodafone with details of the order and a text message confirming delivery.  When you speak to Vodafone this would also be something to ask.

I am sure the Social Team will get this solved for you.

BandOfBrothers

The Vodafone Social Media Team's can arrange for a Returns Pack @notmyphone which is why I added in their link.

This could be a mistake on Vodafone part or on the couriers part and I applaud your integrity.

Please do contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter  / Facebook and they'll get this sorted by providing your options.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.