Did you mean:ย 

Ask

Solution

My iPhone keeps sending calls straight to voicemail

Spencerx79x
3: Seeker

Hi ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ 

My IPhone keeps sending my calls straight to voicemail. My texts are fine and receiving them without any issues. I did use call forwarding to voicemail for a few months but this has been disabled and hasnโ€™t rectified the problem. I have followed suggestions online for disabling certain features like silencing unknown callers or announce all calls. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Spencerx79x

Thanks for everyoneโ€™s help and ideas. Problem was resolved by keying in ##002# and then dialling 1210 and then 1211 and recording a new voicemail greeting. Not sure if the new greeting was necessary but itโ€™s all fixed now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There are options to lengthen the time a phone rings before a call goes to voicemail.

And how to cancel all diverts @Spencerx79x 

How-do-I-manage-call-diverts. 

And How-do-I-change-the-length-of-time-before-a-call-goes-to-voicemail. 

Also check in the settings of your iPhone.

Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone. 

Just to add does this happen with all calls ?

Dies this happen everywhere or in one place like home ? Check masts via status-checker 

Vodafone customer services via 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook can help Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

If you can as a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy sยฒยณ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks @bandofbrothers. I have tried that and still no luck ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Hi @Spencerx79x 

Just to clarify when you say โ€œ have tried that and still no luck โ€ does that mean a certain suggestion I made,  or them all ?

If you've tried them all including putting your sim card in another phone and this is still happening, and this is happening everywhere you go then your going to need to speak to customer services to have them look at your account.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy sยฒยณ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Spencerx79x, If you're still having issues with this, please drop our team over on Social Media a message. We'd be more than happy to take a look at things on our side too and we'll make sure that nothing on the account is responsible for the issue ๐Ÿ‘

Spencerx79x

Thanks for everyoneโ€™s help and ideas. Problem was resolved by keying in ##002# and then dialling 1210 and then 1211 and recording a new voicemail greeting. Not sure if the new greeting was necessary but itโ€™s all fixed now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Amazing news! Thank you so much for sharing your fix @Spencerx79x ๐Ÿ˜Š

No probs. Hope it can help someone else in the future ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by disabling do not disturb mode.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

itomic
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I tried ##002# but it didn't work.

The solution? The physical Ring / Silent / Active button was set to Silent Mode on the iPhone. Doh!

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphb71f9b54d/ios#:~:text=To%20put%20iPhone%20in%20Silen....