main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

OneNumber not working for my Apple Watch & Iphone 12

Skelts
2: Seeker

Just switched from 02 where my Cellular Watch & iPhone worked perfectly together or apart. Switched to Vodafone & after 2+ hours onto 191, still no cellular on my Watch despite having subscribed to OneNumber. When I try & link the phone with the watch via the Mobile Data Network option, I keep getting redirected to the Vodafone website saying ‘subscribe to OneNumber’. I have checked my account and OneNumber is subscribed and active. Seems the Vodafone network still thinks I need to subscribe to another OneNumber, despite me already having an active one. Any help greatly appreciated, I just can’t face another hour+ with 191. Might just go back to 02 where they seem to have this nailed! Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
WelshPaul
13: Advanced Member

When did you add One Number to your plan and was it before or after you ported in? It could just be a case of waiting for Vodafone's back end systems to update and things will start to work.

View more options
Skelts
2: Seeker

Thank you for this. I added the OneNumber a couple of days ago after I ported the number. The OneNumber has been ‘active’ on my account for almost 48 hours. Looking on the web, this seems to be a common issue with Vodafone despite Cellular watches being around for years. When with o2, the cellular watch worked from day 1.  So frustrating to spend hours trying to resolve what must be such a commonplace situation nowadays. 

View more options
Andy

Hi @Skelts 👋 This is something we would love the opportunity to take a further look at, as we have no account access here could you please contact our social team by following this link, and we will be happy to investigate the issues you have been facing.

View more options