Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OneNumber not working for my Apple Watch & Iphone 12

Skelts
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just switched from 02 where my Cellular Watch & iPhone worked perfectly together or apart. Switched to Vodafone & after 2+ hours onto 191, still no cellular on my Watch despite having subscribed to OneNumber. When I try & link the phone with the watch via the Mobile Data Network option, I keep getting redirected to the Vodafone website saying ‘subscribe to OneNumber’. I have checked my account and OneNumber is subscribed and active. Seems the Vodafone network still thinks I need to subscribe to another OneNumber, despite me already having an active one. Any help greatly appreciated, I just can’t face another hour+ with 191. Might just go back to 02 where they seem to have this nailed! Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

When did you add One Number to your plan and was it before or after you ported in? It could just be a case of waiting for Vodafone's back end systems to update and things will start to work.

Thank you for this. I added the OneNumber a couple of days ago after I ported the number. The OneNumber has been ‘active’ on my account for almost 48 hours. Looking on the web, this seems to be a common issue with Vodafone despite Cellular watches being around for years. When with o2, the cellular watch worked from day 1.  So frustrating to spend hours trying to resolve what must be such a commonplace situation nowadays. 

Hi @Skelts 👋 This is something we would love the opportunity to take a further look at, as we have no account access here could you please contact our social team by following this link, and we will be happy to investigate the issues you have been facing.

Been struggling for two years with this problem. Vodafone customer care are useless to be honest, good luck spending hours upon hours on the phone with someone in another country. 
I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve had to unpaid and paid my watch. 
I’ve given up

im having the exact same issue, took the contract out last year so i could conenct my watch and still unable to. stuck in a endless support issue. spent 2 months on the online chat, 1 month on messenger and a couple weeks on the phone

Vodafone are useless my one numbers ON HOLD.  Spent 5 hours on this every department is useless.    I  requesting early termination of my contract as they cannot fulfill a service I need 

been with them 10 years.  Pillar to post since yesterday 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @foxyuk13 I'm disappointed to hear you had a poor service when contacting us about the problems with your One Number order. I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted for you! As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us private message through one of our social channels and we'll take a look.

after 4 months my watch is paired, the issue was my account was not maintined properly on vodafones end and i was on a pay as you go profile instead of a pay monthly. it was only picked up when i rang the complaints phone number and a manager picked it up

Nothing surprises me going to try a shop I found complaints a waste of time