Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Searching for signal and 5G

mosanmir
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

a few weeks ago I realised that my iPhone X was constantly searching for the 4G signal and connecting for a couple of minutes only and losing it again. I tried different locations and it’s the same.

Last week I got a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and I had the same problem. Then I decided to change to an eSIM thinking that it might be a problem with the nano SIM but no, the problem goes on. 

Apart from that I haven’t been able to get 5G and I have tried different locations but nothing happens, 4G and not always.

My contract is a SIM only Unlimited Max with Entertainment and it supposed to came with 5G.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @mosanmir 

Vodafone have a troubleshooting thread including a template to use that may help your situation.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

If you copy and paste it back here including your answers then we and the Vodafone Social Media Team's maybe able to help.

There is also a Network Checker in the link to check your masts unless this is happening everywhere you go. 

There is also Wi-Fi Calling that can help while at home.

Wi-fi-calling.  

Try also refreshing your network connection via your reset options in the phone and sometimes choosing another network in the phone and then reverting to Vodafone can help.

Asking customer services to reset your account at their end can help.

Also you may find other hints and tips via a forum or Google search.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

You should definitely get 5G without doing anything. I am also on the same plan and went into Central London on Wednesday for the first time since getting my iPhone 12 Pro Max and 5G came up without any prompting. The speeds were awesome.

Persevere with customer services and get through to the techies who can help you.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png