Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get Onenumber working on new Apple Watch 7

Spazziepants
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve had two weeks of pain trying to get my Apple Watch working! After 7 calls to 191 I still can’t get one number to make or receive calls when my phone is out of range! 
I’ve had my number removed from old watch, then on sim swap it was trying to remove my husbands one number to my watch! Call after call to 191 where they kept removing and reapplying to my number and waiting 24 hours each time to be told something else had to be done and another 24 hours! This went on until finally I could enter my EID number and pair to watch. 
Finally got message to say one number should work in 24 hours after submitting EID number. I’ve unpaired and repaired my Apple watch 3 times now and still I’m unable to make or receive calls etc when my phone is not near!
What do I have to do to get this working without having to keep calling 191 where they don’t even know what to do! The last guy I spoke to was rude and really short with me so really don’t want to go through this again! 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I appreciate you've been through customer services already but as this requires account access so you'll need to persevere with them @Spazziepants 

The Vodafone Social Media Team's have account access via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Also try a forum search as there might be existing threads with some helpful information within.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.