main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Vodafone app

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I’m having issues with the Vodafone app. No matter which setting I go in, I get an error 6201. 

Searched Twitter and many seem to having the same issue. I’ve deleted it and installed it many times. 

Any ideas? 

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi @gs1982, is it just the VeryMe part on the App that isn't working and how long have you been getting this error for?

View more options
Highlighted

It’s quite a lot of areas. Veryme, unable to see bills, unable to go into account settings. 

All the same error code! Please help! 

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Looks like it's known and being worked on.

I'm getting it to and tweeted @vodafoneuk this morning - getting this response

https://twitter.com/VodafoneUK/status/1316671332638171136

View more options
Highlighted

Good to know thanks - At least I'm not the only one! 

View more options
Highlighted

If you've changed the default browser from Safari on iOS, go into settings, Safari and make it the default. Found this fix on Twitter and worked for me.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Thanks. This was the fix for me, I’d changed to Chrome (as Safari is useless). So basically Vodafone need to update the app to support a browser change, or at least tell people this is what’s happened.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I'm getting this issue a month later on my Android. Default browser is Samsung Internet, not sure what the fix for me would be. 

I've already reset the Vodafone app data, didn't help unfortunately. 

View more options