Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

adding esim on iphone 13 hung in "activating"

ghstudio
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just purchased a 30 day data only esim for my trip and I'm trying to install it.  my phone is stuck on the cellular/mobile page showing "activating".   I am on Verizon in the US.

How do I activate this card to when I get to Portugal/Spain, it works???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I posted in the UK forum because it is...I didn't realize that vodaphone had different communities in different countries.  How silly.  In any case, the esim I purchased said to activate it first and then turn it on when i arrived on my visit.  I was unable to activate it....because I am in the US.  Vodaphone failed to mention that little detail.  Apparently I need to be in a vodaphone area to activate the esim.  

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Not sure the reason your are asking Vodafone UK this question when you are on Verizon in the US @ghstudio . 

I posted in the UK forum because it is...I didn't realize that vodaphone had different communities in different countries.  How silly.  In any case, the esim I purchased said to activate it first and then turn it on when i arrived on my visit.  I was unable to activate it....because I am in the US.  Vodaphone failed to mention that little detail.  Apparently I need to be in a vodaphone area to activate the esim.