Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

eSim and Visual Voicemail News?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Any news on either of these?

Sorry to say I think it's been really poor a large company like Vodafone still has no eSim for phone support yet sells the watch with eSim, and Visual Voicemail has been coming for over a year now.

Considering O2 of all networks have both of this, they even have Visual Voicemail on Pixel phones with Android.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
47 REPLIES 47

Thanks. Didn’t work for me. If I text the number nothing comes back. Did you get an sms back straight away? I upgraded to an Esim a few weeks ago but before they announced VV. 

I got a text within seconds, I think they are slowly enabling it in waves. 

I can’t get VIsual Voicemail either, I’ve texted STATE to 100121 and I get nothing back, VF support are useless! 

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

You need to wait for them to enable it for you when they do you’ll get an SMS. 

steffangl
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Mine's not active yet either.

Just have to wait - at least we know it's coming very soon.

I'm not going to chase as 191 are clearly not able to expedite, and from past experience will likely mess something up on the account trying to sort it out.

Vodafone quote on their website - "Visual Voicemail works by using your data at no extra cost, even when you’re abroad. The only time you’ll need to use your internet data for it is when you set it up on your phone."

Can someone with VV clarify this?  I read it as when the user accesses VV then the data used doesn't come from their data allowance and is, in fact, 'extra'?  Also, from what it says VV do no charge for data use when overseas? In effect, I'm only using my data allowance during the initial set up?  Can't this be done via Wifi?

Thanks.  

Replying to my own post, just read the FAQ 😀

Has anyone noticed that all messages show as having been received around 00:300 at night? Not a biggie but rather weird