Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

eSim and Visual Voicemail News?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Any news on either of these?

Sorry to say I think it's been really poor a large company like Vodafone still has no eSim for phone support yet sells the watch with eSim, and Visual Voicemail has been coming for over a year now.

Considering O2 of all networks have both of this, they even have Visual Voicemail on Pixel phones with Android.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
47 REPLIES 47

That's what i did initially but i couldn't get my iMessage to activate for some weird reason. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @nanastasiou, great to hear you're getting set up with our eSIM feature 😁

Have you tried following these steps? If you have and your still having issues, could you advise what happens when you try to activate your iMessage? 

It may be worth checking out this Apple Support forum thread

The esim issue is now resolved but i still cannot activate the visual voicemail feature no matter what.

simax
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Will all eligible iPhone users be provisioned with VVM?

The reason is, and this may sound odd, but I don’t want it! 🙂

I have an iPhone with dual sim and I have an EE Corporate sim in my phone as well as my Vodafone personal e-sim and I’m not sure if having one line with VVM and one without will cause an issue (I can’t get VVM provisioned on EE)

garetc
12: Established

According to the help pages you can disable it once it’s activated. 

30hrs of waiting and still no QR code. 

useless. 

snap, 47hrs here, and my line has been disconnected 5mins after my request.

Not getting any assistance from the webchat

I’m actually on the phone to them. 

it’s going to be quite simple. Either they fix it in the next few hour, or I take my business elsewhere. 

and I have 7 numbers with Vodafone 

sebltm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Actually, good news on the Visual Voicemail front ! I'm a new customer so I was supposed to have VVM enabled from start but that wasn't the case. I called Customer Support who weren't much help, and calling 12151/12152 got me nowhere. However tonight I tried texting "STATE" at 100121 like it says in the support pages and finally got the message confirming Visual Voicemail was activated on my phone, and indeed it is ! So it can't be far for everyone else... right?

garetc

It’s working for me and has been for the last few hours.