Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max

Benw18
5: Helper

So, who’s bit the bullet this year and pre-ordered the iPhone 11? 

Really suprised to see no threads open already, most years there is a very active thread! 

I went with 11 Pro Max, 256GB in Space Grey. It’s nice to see Vodafone catching up with its competitors and offering no-fee upgrades after 12 months... Actually the main selling point for me this time around as, if we believe the rumours, the 2020 iPhone ‘should be’ something very new. 

Interested to know how everyone else got on so far this year... All seems good for me, 2 confirmation emails and a text message within 5 minutes of confirming the order over the phone (actually made the order just before 13:00 on a Friday... surprising they accepted early orders)! 

1,095 REPLIES 1,095

@Ammo_5 wrote:

Glad your getting yours ordered my pro max 256gb space grey on the 19th September still no update for me 

@BluenoteSmiley wrote:

@BluenoteSmiley wrote:

My order status has changed to from "Back Order" to just "Order Confirmed" this morning so I should have mine soon.

Pro Max Green 256GB

My Pro Max 256 green has been sent for delivery. Ordered on the 5th for those that are keeping track or orders. 

That sucks. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I suspect Vodafone is concentrating on getting stock of the Midnight green as they got far more orders for those than the other colours... and just letting people that did order the other colours wait even longer.

Just called customer services again....same old story no idea when they are due in stock ordered on 23rd September pro max 256 in space grey.....has anyone in here actually received this model at all?

Pdottrader
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Just an update for you all, collected my phone this morning and spoke to some higher powers and it stands as follows:

512g has been and will be discontinued

256g models of the pro max will have limited availability

standard 11 models may take longer due to the amount of orders being placed.

keep track of all messages and updates and reach out to Vodafone on all social media platforms, if you sit and wait patiently you’ll be waiting a while and in future try and order a higher spec model as these are less likely to be ordered. Good luck and hope your phones come soon

Still awaiting my iPhone pro max 512gb midnight green..it's been over 3 weeks..anyone else ordered a 512gb? I see they are not offering this anymore on the website? Are they not supplying these to existing orders?

I ordered 512 and if you ordered it 3 weeks ago it’ll be the last of the stock. Basically you and I will be the very rare few with the model just be patient