Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 and employee advantage

steveb23
4: Newbie

Hi,

Does anyone know if the employee discount will be available with the new IPhone 12 range when it comes out?

Last time I upgraded to IPhone XS it wasn’t straight away and it was a bit of a rigmarole having to wait a couple of months. What’s the policy now? Does anyone know?

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @steveb23 

It's a difficult one for sure and not something Vodafone would be able to answer until the range has been released when the devices would be added to the list of eligible phones here: Employee Advantage 

You will also be able to take advantage of new iphone every 12 months when you trade in your old phone.

Hi with preorders going live tomorrow is there any update on this?

Thanks  for any help.

Hi @steveb23, great to see you're looking at picking up the new iPhone, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to add the advantage discount to this, however you may need to wait for the order to complete and received the phone to apply the discount, you will then have 30 days to get this added 😊

Hi Andy thanks for your message.

I had a bit of a bad experience 2 years ago when I was told it would be offered. Purchased and then told it wasn't. The cancelling order / returning to my original tariff etc was a complete nightmare, so not prepared to do it unless it can be applied upfront.

I got my code this morning - but alas it doesn't work in the promo code box so looks like I am out for now sadly.....

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @steveb23 I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty getting your employee discount added to your previous upgrade, I'm sure this time will be much smoother and we'll get everything sorted without any hiccups. You won't be able to add this to your pre-order, but once your orders completed, you'll be able to apply this to your plan by following the simple steps outlined on our dedicated webpage and we'll take care of everything for you 😊

Written in error