Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 no 5G!

Scooty997
4: Newbie

Hi. I just upgraded from an X to a 12. I’m on the 100gb red plan including 5G. I am in a 5G area in Edinburgh but have never seen any 5G. I have reset network settings changed my APN etc done everything CS has suggested but it still never shows. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There are a few existing threads on this with some good troubleshooting tips and advice to check the connection settings in the phone and speak with customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

A forum search will bring them up @Scooty997 

Take into account 5G only at this point allows faster downloads of large files like films etc and does not really vastly improve normal surfing speeds.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Can only use 5G on unlimited max plans 

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established

@scooty997

Can I ask what type of SIM set-up you're using? (ie. Single Physical SIM, eSIM, or Dual SIM setup)

Hi there, its a single physical sim card. Im on the red 100GB plan including 5G. The link to this plan: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/basket?icmp=stickybasket

Having this issue on iPhone 12. Please can someone advise how to get CS to fix it? They just bang on about resetting my network settings or giving me ANOTHER sim card