Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

I feel to just cancel it and order the 16 plus, as online that’ll be dispatched and delivered tomorrow. I lack patience so bad and it’s just annoying me 

I think 16 is enough in stock but not the Pro or Pro Max. Back-order status never changes ☹️

It's irritating tbh, everytime you want to see an update and you end up seeing the back-order. 😃

I don't think so, I ordered 256 and been waiting for quiet a while now.

User220799
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

1000059767.jpg

 i ordered the natural titanium 512gb version which is now saying in stock on website. My original collection date has been brought forward from the 7th to today. But I still haven't received an email saying it's ready to collect in store 😔

Congrats, perhaps confirm with Vodafone?

When did you order it? 

18th September 

Have just received confirmation the order is ready to collect in store 

Congratulations :Smiling: