Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Android updates Android 11

msclara
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm waiting to update my phones software  to new 11 version and while checking smth I've discovered that somehow people from other networks with exactly the same phone have not only already received they updates but also somehow I'm still stuck on the november patch update. My phone is S10+  and should get december and january update and yet I hear nothing.  What is the issue here? why is vodafone blocking my updates?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adiwilko76
4: Newbie

Mine is exactly the same. Some networks are on their 2nd/3rd Android 11 update. The only way to do it is flash your phone with Odin with open BTU Android 11 firmware off Sammobile. Phone has to be network unlocked though. 

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

No I haven't flashed the BTU unbranded firmware just in case it knackers something. What I don't understand there's been no firmware update since November and we're in the middle of February.

From what I saw on sammobile only vod stopped updating s10plus in november. Every other provider at least reached december patch and some of them already updated to UI 3.0. Smells fishy to me.

adiwilko76
4: Newbie

You will be pleased to know I have just received the android 11 update at 05.55 hrs. I couldn't sleep so just checked on the off chance and it came up 🙌

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Enjoy @adiwilko76  :Smiling:

I'm still finding new features or slightly tweaked features on my N20 Ultra phone.

Be sure to back up first … just incase.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.